DIVERSITY + INCLUSION AWARDS
At Cintas, we're proud to reflect continued growing diversity among our employee-partners and our supplier network.
On an annual basis, our peers and partners recognize these outstanding efforts to ensure that Cintas is richly diverse and inclusive.
Cintas’ partnerships with diverse suppliers bolsters needed economic inclusion and help us better serve our richly diverse customer base.
- American Legion recognized Cintas as a top military employer for 2015
- Cintas has been ranked on the GI Jobs Top 100 Military Friendly employers for 11 consecutive years, coming at #16 in 2015
- This year, Cintas re-signed the national Department of Defense, Employer Support of Guard and Reserve Statement of Support
- Cintas ranked in the Top 50 Military Spouse-Friendly Employers
- Ranked Best of the Best by US Veterans Magazine in the Veteran Employment Category
- Cintas managers in Missouri were recognized by the Employer Support of Guard and Reserve with a Patriot Award for their support of national guard and reserve partners employed at their locations
- Cintas was a key sponsor in the Disabled American Veterans national 5k race series
- Cintas Pittsburgh locations raised+ $20,000 for the Wounded Warrior Project
- 2015 WE USA 100 Corporations of the Year for our commitment to growing and developing women-owned enterprises
- 2015 MBN USA Corporate 101 for our effort to support diverse enterprises and understanding of the positive impact supplier diversity makes on the economy
- 2015 MBN USA Champion
- 2015 - Diversity Plus Magazine –Top 30 Champions of Diversity
- Cintas employee-partner Holly Turner was honored by National Diversity Council with a Glass-Cuylling Award
- Cintas employee-partner Pamela Brailsford was named one of Women’s Enterprise USA’s Top 100 Leaders in Supplier Diversity
- Cintas employee-partner Quentin Williams was selected to receive a 2016 Young Leader Award in St. Louis
- Cintas Vice President of Corporate Communications Michelle Goret was recognized by Ohio Diversity Council as one of Ohio’s Most Powerful & Influential Women
- Cintas President and COO Phillip Holloman was recognized by Ohio Diversity Council with a Multicultural Leadership Award
- St. Charles Rental Operation named Berry Plastic’s Supplier of the Year for the 5th consecutive year
- Class II Corporation of the Year by the South Central Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council
- Mayor’s Council of Oklahoma Award for outstanding achievements in enhancing employment opportunities for people with disabilities